When considering larger consumer trends and the payments industry itself, it becomes clear that mobile payments are an area of tremendous growth and potential. On this episode, we explore the importance of mobile payments and how to bring those payment solutions to merchants.
Our guest is Jeff Park, who is the Chief Revenue Officer at AnywhereCommerce. Anywhere Commerce provides a complete range of certified card readers, mobile apps, gateway connectivity, developer tools, and customized services. With its deep industry knowledge, AnywhereCommerce brings innovative mobile solutions to Merchant Service Providers (MSPs), Developers, ISVs, and Enterprises.
Jeff is an accomplished biz dev and sales executive with nearly 20 years experience in payments, so listen in for key insights!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- The story behind AnywhereCommerce, and how they provide payments solutions for merchants, ISVs, and acquires.
- What Terminal-as-a-Service (TaaS) is and why it’s such a powerful thing for merchants.
- Why mobile payments matter, and will continue to grow.
- Jeff’s thoughts on the world of payments (its present and future) specifically from a mobile perspective.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Jeff Park: LinkedIn
- Connect with AnywhereCommerce: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: AnywhereCommerce
“Founded in 2006 by the pioneers of mobile payments, AnywhereCommerce powers transactions with next-level payment integration solutions. From Card Readers to its unique TaaS (Terminal-as-a-Service) offering, Developer Tools and Custom Solutions, AnywhereCommerce provide ISVs, ISOs, MSPs, Enterprises, Acquirers and more with a range of payment options to process and manage transactions at the point-of-service anywhere, anytime.