Small businesses are the backbone of economies, not just in the US… but also around the world. Unfortunately, when it comes to payments and working capital, small businesses can have unique challenges.
On this episode, we take a look at these unique challenges, and more importantly, solutions that can help small businesses access capital and grow. Our expert guest is Abe Williams, Head of Products at Kabbage, Inc. Kabbage helps provide small businesses with automated cash flow solutions, including a robust online lending platform. They are now also offering payments solutions to continue their revolutionizing of small business financial services.
Whether you’re a small business owner, or looking to learn what financial challenges small businesses face, Abe has some valuable insight to share. Listen in!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What unique pain points small businesses run into when it comes to working capital and payments.
- Why offering payments solutions is such a natural service progression for a company like Kabbage.
- The importance of data and KYC, and how this helps Kabbage better serve their customers and grow.
- Abe’s thoughts on fintech, payments, and where Kabbage is headed in the future.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Abe Williams: LinkedIn
- Connect with Kabbage: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Kabbage
Kabbage, Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, is a data and technology company providing small businesses cash flow solutions. Its suite of products includes Kabbage Payments, helping small businesses get paid and access the money they earn faster, and Kabbage Funding, providing access to flexible lines of credit in minutes.
With more than 2 million live data connections to customers, its technology analyzes small businesses’ real-time data such as online sales, banking information, shipping activity and dozens of other sources to understand performance, to provide a fully automated funding decision in minutes. To date, Kabbage has provided more than 220,000 U.S. small businesses access to over $9 billion of working capital.