On this episode, we cover two crucial topics for startups, and particularly fintech startups. The first is insight on obtaining VC funding as a fintech, while the second is the growth benefits of utilizing powerful tech tools.
Scott has experience and connections with hundreds of venture-funded startups and VCs across San Francisco, NYC and other startup hubs. More specifically he’s helped get fintech companies funded and also utilizes a number of excellent fintech solutions to service Kruze clients.
As for Kruze Consulting, with the help of various tech tools they’ve both discovered and developed themselves, they’ve been able to grow their client base exponentially. Listen in to learn what it takes to achieve rapid startup growth.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Scott’s career journey, and how Kruze Consulting got started and has become such a success.
- What the VC funding process looks like, and what fintechs hoping to interest investors should focus on in their pitch.
- Scott’s recommendations on some of the most powerful tools out there for managing payroll, expenses, bookkeeping, and more.
- How regulation can shape the future of businesses, and what startups in emerging “wild west” industries should consider.
- Scott’s thoughts on the present and future of fintech and payments.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Scott Orn: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with KruzeConsulting: LinkedIn | Twitter | Listen to their Founders & Friends Podcast
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Kruze
Kruze provides Startup CFO Consulting to over 170+ startups in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, New York, and other major startup hubs. To date, Kruze’s clients have raised over $500 million in venture capital in the last 12 months and are market leading Saas, software, eCommerce, eHealth and FinTech startups. Founded in 2012 by Vanessa Kruze, a big four alum, startup controller and CPA, the firm handles all things accounting, tax, finance, & HR. Everything from interim CFO Consulting, financial modeling, startup tax returns, venture debt consulting, 409A valuations, bookkeeping, AR/AP, and Seed/Series A/B Fundraising Preparation can be seamlessly handled by the professionals at Kruze.