Whether you’re in the world of payments as an ISO or merchant services provider, or you’re running a technology business (such as a SaaS (software as a service) business)….. Integrated payments can be the key to tremendous growth.
But what does integrated payments really mean, and HOW can it be leveraged in such a way?
Helping explore this is our guest Christopher Connor, Chief Client Officer for Payrix, a leader in FinTech payments technology for software platforms and digital marketplaces.
Chris has experienced all sides of the relationship that exists between payment providers and partners, creating a unique perspective on payment implementation and monetization. Listen in for his insight!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What integrated payments is, and why it’s particularly powerful for SaaS businesses.
- How to determine if and when becoming a payfac (payment facilitator) makes sense.
- The story behind Payrix, and how offering multiple solutions to fit customer needs has been key to their success.
- Chris’ thoughts on payments today, and where the industry is headed into the future.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Chris Connor: LinkedIn
- Connect with Payrix: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Payrix
Payrix’s modern API-first payments technology generates revenue, optimizes efficiency and makes it easy for software companies and marketplaces to embed, brand and scale end-to-end commerce management. Led by forward-thinking practitioners and payments experts, Payrix takes a consultative approach to helping partners monetize payments and create a seamless user experience. Payrix was built to change the way tech-led businesses approach payments and enables its customers to transform payments from a cost of doing business into a revenue stream to grow their business.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Global Digital Asset Remittence with Sam Buxton of Digital Asset Management Limited July 3, 2020
- Career Growth and Fintech Study with Dr. Theodore H. K. Clark of HKUST June 30, 2020
- Bankruptcy Alternatives 101 with Travis Siflinger of FluxCredit June 26, 2020
- Integrated Payments for SaaS Businesses with Chris Connor of Payrix June 20, 2020
- Exploring Installment Payments with Brad Paterson of SplitIt June 16, 2020