Consider how many things can be and are ordered online these days… all of the products and services that can be purchased without ever leaving the couch. Now the recent Covid-19 pandemic and stay at home orders have made digital commerce more than just a convenience… but a necessity for businesses and consumers.
On this episode, we explore the current and future landscape of digital commerce with our guest Bart Mroz. Bart Mroz is the co-founder and CEO of SUMO Heavy, a digital commerce consulting and strategy firm. He is a serial entrepreneur with over a decade of business management and technology experience. Mroz was a founding partner of multiple consulting companies and is a thought leader who has been published in top eCommerce publications including Internet Retailer and AdExchanger. He also co-hosts SUMO Heavy’s podcasts The eCommerce Minute and In the Ring.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- The story behind SUMO Heavy, and how they help their clients.
- How Covid-19 accelerated the already-growing world of digital commerce.
- What common payments issues (and other eCommerce issues) businesses run into when going digital, and how to avoid them.
- Bart’s thoughts on where digital commerce stands today, and what the next trends in eCommerce will be.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Bart Mroz: LinkedIn | Twitter | Medium
- Connect with SUMO Heavy: LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: SUMO Heavy Industries
SUMO Heavy is a digital commerce consulting firm that provides the knowledge and tools to help online retailers grow efficient, profitable businesses. With offices in New York City and Philadelphia, their team comprises a diverse group of strategists, consultants, designers and developers with a sole focus on digital commerce. SUMO Heavy has one goal: Drive compelling online retail solutions with proven results.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- SaaS Solutions for Growing ISOs with Kevin Smith of Pioneer November 23, 2020
- Enabling Merchants to Accept Cryptocurrency Payments with Bill Zielke of BitPay November 18, 2020
- Personal Finance Technology and Entrepreneurship with Henry Daas of DaasKnowledge November 16, 2020
- Ecommerce Financing Innovation with Aidan Corbett of Wayflyer November 9, 2020
- Sales Technology and Strategies with Chris Beall of ConnectAndSell October 31, 2020