Digital asset remittance on a global scale is a growing area, and one that can solve many problems for individuals and organizations wanting to transfer money. But how does it work? What are some of the challenges associated with it and where is it all going from here?
Our guest is Sam Buxton who is the CEO of Digital Asset Management Limited or DAM, a Digital Assets servicing firm able to assist with cryptocurrency and tokenised asset custodianship.
Listen in as Sam covers the ins and outs of global digital asset remittence.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- The story behind DAM, and how Sam became interested in the potential of cryptocurrencies.
- How DAM helps their customers move digital assets between countries and currencies, and what has been key to their growth.
- What the biggest challenges facing digital asset remittence are… and how they’re being solved with technology and innovation.
- Sam’s thoughts on cryptocurrencies today, and what the future holds for digital assets in general.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Sam Buxton: LinkedIn
- Connect with Digital Asset Management Ltd (DAM): LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Digital Asset Management Ltd
Digital Asset Management Ltd.(DAM) offers services to private individuals and businesses: an Advisory service, Portfolio Management for Digital Assets (Cryptocurrencies), an offline Vault Service where they securely store their clients assets, and their OTC desk for large buy & sell orders. DAM’s founders are Gibraltarians who have organically come together through Gibraltar’s Blockchain community to establish a sustainable venture that is providing real solutions in the management of digital assets.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Leadership Insights for Technology Executives with Jahn Karsybaev of MyBasePay April 13, 2021
- Credit Union Growth Strategies with Kirk Drake of CU 2.0 April 6, 2021
- Exploring KYC and AML with Ian Henderson of Kyckr March 31, 2021
- The Payments Landscape in India with Nitya Sharma of Simpl March 26, 2021
- The Future of Payment Technology with Patricia Montesi of Qolo March 24, 2021