Evaluating Payments Options for Startups with Cynthia Del’Aria of Raika Technologies
Payments options are a crucial to any business, but for startups the payments stack can have a direct hand in their success or failure. This show is all about how startups can go about choosing the right payments provider.
Our guest on this episode is Cynthia Del’Aria, who is a startup ninja/junkie, largely working with entrepreneurs who are just picking up the habit in technology. Cynthia has a tremendous amount of experience in the startup world and has seen companies have successes as well as struggles in many areas… including payments. She is also the CEO/Co-Founder of Raika Technologies, a Denver, Colorado-based incubator, supporting start-ups and entrepreneurs with a technology element to their business.
Listen in as Cynthia breaks down the keys to evaluating payments options from a startup perspective.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode
- Why the payments stack is so crucial for startups to get right from the beginning.
- What the most popular payments options for startups are, and which one Cynthia recommends for many tech companies.
- How startups working in software or ecommerce can reduce friction, particularly in payments.
- Cynthia’s advice for fintech/payments entrepreneurs, and anyone trying to succeed in the startup world.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show
- Connect with Cynthia Del’Aria: LinkedIn
- Connect with Raika Technologies: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Raika Technologies works with small business owners to turn their tech ideas into higher profits and higher margins for their business. We specialize in app, website, and software product ideas with a subscription or recurring revenue model, and we bring the technical expertise and product-market fit know-how to help ensure your idea is a success… Every time.
You have the idea; we fan the flame of creation.