Successful individuals working in the payments or fintech world are bound to generate financial assets… assets which ought to be protected. Furthermore, from the entrepreneurial side, having alternative means to acquire capital can be a lifeline for any business.
On this episode, we explore the critical topic of financial asset protection and alternative lending through the lens of financial innovation and entrepreneurship.
Our guest expert is Sarry Ibrahim, MBA, LTCP. Sarry has spent his entire professional career in the financial services industry, and currently is helping individuals (not just seniors) plan for retirement, asset protection, and estate planning to avoid unnecessary risks and exposures to things outside of most people’s control. As a Bank on Yourself Authorized Agent, Sarry helps his clients achieve these results.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What whole life insurance policies are, and how they can be beneficial to those in payments and fintech.
- What the difference is between exempt and non-exempt assets, and why it matters.
- How alternative lending via insurance policies can be a powerful source of liquidity for business owners.
- Why economic uncertainty (such as uncertainty in the wake of Covid-19) can make financial flexibility even more important.
- Sarry’s perspectives on the current payments landscape, and his success story in the financial services world.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Sarry Ibrahaim: LinkedIn
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: FinAssetProtection
“We are a financial services firm, specializing in one powerful vehicle that has been around for more than 160 years. This vehicle is known as “dividend paying whole life insurance”, which can create a powerful income stream and source of financing if structured properly and from the right company.
Our clients mostly include real estate investors and business owners. We have also helped full time employees with this powerful financial strategy. We only specialize in this type of life insurance because this is the only product we truly believe in when in comes to growing safe and predictable wealth. We never have to worry about a recession, the rise in taxes, market losses, or changes in qualifed retirement plans and we want our clients to have the same confidence. ”
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Delivering a Quality Merchant Experience Digitally with Nicky Koopman of AEVI August 7, 2020
- Financial Asset Protection and Alternative Lending with Sarry Ibrahim July 31, 2020
- Cryptocurrency and Cybercrime with Patrick Westerhaus of Cyber Team Six and Luke Wilson of 4iQ July 28, 2020
- Communications Strategies for Fintechs with Binna Kim and Ishviene Arora of Vested July 25, 2020
- Evaluating Payments Options for Startups with Cynthia Del’Aria of Raika Technologies July 17, 2020