Global payments needs and economic upheaval due to Covid-19 impact many businesses differently, particularly depending on their size. On this episode we focus in on how small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in particular can overcome the challenges they face with the right B2B solutions.
Offering his tremendous insight on this topic is our guest, Marwan Forzley, CEO of Veem, a global B2B payment network trusted by more than 180,000 businesses around the world.
Veem provides simple, secure, and trackable payments to over 110 countries and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Google Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, among others. Listen in as Marwan discusses the current financial landscape for SMBs, and ways quality payments solutions can drive growth in uncertain times.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What Veem does in the world of payments, and how they help their customers succeed.
- The biggest challenges SMBs are facing today, particularly in the wake of Covid-19.
- How SMBs can overcome economic challenges with solid partnerships and payments solutions.
- Marwan’s thoughts on global B2B payments today, and into the future.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Marwan Forzley: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Veem: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Veem
Veem is the global payments network built for business. Trusted by more than 185,000 businesses around the world, Veem provides simple, secure, and trackable payments to over 110 countries. Our mission is to help businesses build and strengthen their relationships with suppliers and partners all over the world. Through seamless integrations with popular business applications, Veem provides a revolutionary payment experience.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Delivering a Quality Merchant Experience Digitally with Nicky Koopman of AEVI August 7, 2020
- Financial Asset Protection and Alternative Lending with Sarry Ibrahim July 31, 2020
- Cryptocurrency and Cybercrime with Patrick Westerhaus of Cyber Team Six and Luke Wilson of 4iQ July 28, 2020
- Communications Strategies for Fintechs with Binna Kim and Ishviene Arora of Vested July 25, 2020
- Evaluating Payments Options for Startups with Cynthia Del’Aria of Raika Technologies July 17, 2020