When it comes to any business or brand, the communications side matters. How and what the employees, customers, and public hears from a business (and its employees) can shape its trajectory for better… or for worse.
This is true for fintechs and payments organizations as well and the focus of today’s episode.
Helping us explore these critical communications strategies are two guests from Vested, an agency that specializes in communications for organizations in the finance space.
Binna Kim is the President of Vested, and Ishviene Arora is the COO of Vested. Both women have a tremendous amount of experience in communications consultancy, particularly with financial services brands. Listen in for their crucial insights into this topic!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why communications matters, particularly for fintechs and payments organizations.
- What the differences in communications challenges and strategies are for newer (and smaller) businesses versus established (and much larger) players.
- How to navigate messaging when things go wrong for a fintech business (data breaches, outages, etc).
- Binna’s and Ishviene’s thoughts on financial communications success in the immediate (especially in the wake of Covid 19) and long term.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Binna Kim: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Ishviene Arora: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Vested: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Vested
Vested is an integrated communications agency, merging deep financial and fintech expertise with creativity and results. Over the last 15 years, the agency has worked with financial brands both big and small to make outsized impressions and are launching Vested to bring a hands-on, innovative approach to communications.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Delivering a Quality Merchant Experience Digitally with Nicky Koopman of AEVI August 7, 2020
- Financial Asset Protection and Alternative Lending with Sarry Ibrahim July 31, 2020
- Cryptocurrency and Cybercrime with Patrick Westerhaus of Cyber Team Six and Luke Wilson of 4iQ July 28, 2020
- Communications Strategies for Fintechs with Binna Kim and Ishviene Arora of Vested July 25, 2020
- Evaluating Payments Options for Startups with Cynthia Del’Aria of Raika Technologies July 17, 2020