When it comes to offering merchant services, or any payments solutions… the ins and outs of delivering a quality merchant experience, particularly digitally, are critical to get right. Whether you’re an ISO, a processor, creating payments software, the merchant experience is key to success.
On this episode, we’re joined by another thought leader in the payments world, Nicky Koopman. Nicky is the SVP of Business Solutions for AEVI. She is a pioneer in digital innovation with an entrepreneurial mindset who is responsible for bringing together AEVI’s digital business solutions. She has over 10 years’ experience working in broadcast media, eCommerce and internet companies with expertise in innovative digital business and growth strategies.
In her role as SVP Business Solutions, Nicky and her team work with AEVI’s network of solution partners to ensure the correct applications for each of the customer’s merchants are delivered and hence the best in-store customer experience is guaranteed. Nicky uses her entrepreneurial spirit and openness as well as her positive attitude to encourage others to go the extra mile and to drive AEVI’s mission forward.
Listen in for invaluable payments insights!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why delivering a quality merchant experience is so crucial to success in payments.
- How digital payments solutions will continue to be crucial, particularly in the wake of Covid-19.
- How brick-and-mortar merchant experiences still matter even in a climate with tremendous digital growth.
- The story behind AEVI, and how they’ve found success in their approach to technology, customer service, and partnerships.
- Nicky’s perspective on the current merchant services (and payments) landscape… plus where things are headed in the future.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Nicky Koopman: LinkedIn
- Connect with AEVI: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: AEVI
AEVI’s mission is to simplify the face-to-face payments world by providing a global platform for Smart Merchant Enablement, giving merchants worldwide easy access to any payment technology & business solution for the optimum customer experience in-store. AEVI’s Smart Merchant Enablement platform comprises the entire chain of services needed in order for merchant-facing businesses such as banks, acquirers, PSPs, ISOs and ISVs to enable merchants of all seizes to accept and manage all required payments, combined with business (software) solutions on any chosen hardware in-store.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- SaaS Solutions for Growing ISOs with Kevin Smith of Pioneer November 23, 2020
- Enabling Merchants to Accept Cryptocurrency Payments with Bill Zielke of BitPay November 18, 2020
- Personal Finance Technology and Entrepreneurship with Henry Daas of DaasKnowledge November 16, 2020
- Ecommerce Financing Innovation with Aidan Corbett of Wayflyer November 9, 2020
- Sales Technology and Strategies with Chris Beall of ConnectAndSell October 31, 2020