If cryptocurrency, and specifically bitcoin, are going to truly see widespread use in the larger payments and commerce world, then quality strategies for increasing adoption are necessary. On this episode, we focus on the keys to achieving widespread bitcoin adoption through the lens of an innovative rewards-service.
Our guest helping to explore this is Alex Adelman. Alex has co-founded a business that directly rewards consumers in bitcoin. The bitcoin rewards company is called Lolli.
Listen in as Alex shares his and Lolli’s story, while covering just what needs to happen for bitcoin (and crypto at large) to achieve widespread adoption!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What it will take to get more consumers on board with bitcoin and crypto.
- What it will take to get more merchant services providers, banks, and other financial institutions involved with bitcoin and crypto.
- The story behind Lolli, and why it’s an excellent vehicle for driving more bitcoin adoption..
- Why the current climate is the perfect opportunity for cryptocurrencies to see more individuals and organizations get involved.
- Alex’s perspective on the current cryptocurrency and payments landscape… plus where things are headed in the future.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Alex Adelman: LinkedIn | Twitter | Crunchbase
- Connect with Lolli: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Lolli
Lolli is the leading bitcoin rewards application. Online shoppers get bitcoin rebates of up to 30% when shopping with Lolli’s over 1,000 partners. Lolli’s mission is to accelerate bitcoin adoption by increasing the number of people who own and use bitcoin! Lolli is currently available for Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Web 3.0 And Crypto With Dr. Kurt Nielsen of Partisia Blockchain October 20, 2021
- Trends In Payments With Paul Golding Of Macquarie Group October 11, 2021
- Revolutionizing Start-Up Investing With Rémy Astié Of VAUBAN October 8, 2021
- eCommerce And Shopify Payments Insights With Chase Clymer of Electric Eye September 30, 2021
- Exploring Micropayments With Sushil Prabhu Of Dropp September 28, 2021