Financial institutions, banks, and fintechs have a tremendous amount of responsibility to follow the latest regulations and compliance standards… but this can prove costly and difficult. Fortunately RegTech businesses offer solutions…
This podcast episode is all about the keys to supporting financial organizations through tech tools that make sustainable, reliable compliance possible.
Our guest is Shub Nandi, who is the CEO and Co-Founder of PiChain. PiChain is a RegTech with the mission to make compliance sustainable. They research and develop DeepTech systems that can proactively learn, solve and automate complex compliance problems for financial institutions. They do this by leveraging the combined strength of AI and Blockchain.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What “sustainable compliance” really means, and why it’s so crucial.
- The story behind PiChain, and how their solutions, particularly automated solutions, help financial institutions..
- Why quality Anti-Money Laundering (AML) tools are critical for banks, fintechs, and payments organizations to have.
- Shub’s perspective on the current RegTech landscape… and where compliance is headed in the future.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Shubhradeep (Shub) Nandi: LinkedIn
- Connect with PiChain: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: PiChain
PiChain is an ISO certified RegTech helping banks, financial institutions and Fintechs attain sustainable AML compliance. PiChain is fighting for a global cause which includes using technology to break the nexus of bad money. PiChain is backed by the likes of Rolls-Royce, F10 and InnovationQore.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- The Online Lending Landscape for eCommerce SMEs with Keith Smith of Payability September 11, 2020
- Empowering Women Via Financial Education with Anastasia Soloveva of Athena September 7, 2020
- Palm Print ID Tech Applications with Hua Yang of Redrock Biometrics August 31, 2020
- Data Security in Payments with Mahmoud Abdelkader of Very Good Security August 28, 2020
- Market Perspectives on Fintechs with William Rhind of GraniteShares August 27, 2020