Artificial intelligence, particularly AI-based machine learning, presents many opportunities to many areas of the financial world, including investing…
On this episode, we explore the world of Forex Trading as an investment vehicle, and how one company is leveraging AI technology to deliver quality returns for their customers.
Our guest is Anthony Munns, Anthony Munns, who is the Head of Digital at 8topuz (Pronounced “Octopuz”), and the host of their podcast 8topod.
8topuz is an Artificial Trading Intelligence FinTech company, which develops solutions around currency trading. They are at the cutting edge of AI applications to the FX space. Listen in to learn the why and how!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What the current forex landscape is like, and why it can be so attractive for investors.
- How 8topuz is utilizing AI to deliver better returns for their users, and separating themselves from others in the Forex space.
- Anthony’s take on cryptocurrencies, including their limitations and potentials.
- What the future may hold for fintechs, machine learning-backed trading tools, and beyond.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Anthony Munns: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Listen to 8topod: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
- Connect with 8topuz: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: 8topuz
8topuz are the leading providers of automated ai trading solutions. 8topuz clients are obtaining an average 2 to 4% monthly return on investment using our AI algorithms. 8topuz excel in helping investors and traders benefit from having a proprietary neural network that can recognize patterns and predict and react to future events.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Exploring Crypto Trading Platforms with Daniel Gunsberg of Hxro: Ep 132 October 25, 2020
- Subscription-Based Businesses and Payments with Nick Fredrick of Rebar Technology October 19, 2020
- The Power of APIs with Dov Marmor of Railsbank October 15, 2020
- The COVID-19 Impact on Payments and eCommerce with James Booth of PPRO October 9, 2020
- Real Estate Investment and Fintech with Paul Birkett of Automation Finance September 30, 2020