This episode focuses on several crucial topics including entrepreneurship, the power of technology in financial education, and most importantly the personal finance education for women.
Traditionally financial pursuits have been male dominated… but more and more women are joining the industry either as professionals, or just taking a more active approach to financial management. Technology is accelerating this transition.
Our guest has made it her mission to empower women with financial knowledge. Anastasia Soloveva is the Founder of Athena, a fast-growing start-up which leverages technology, social media, and more to teach women to take control of their finances.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why financial literacy is so important… especially for women.
- How Athena leverages technology to deliver financial education to individuals all over the world.
- Anastasia’s advice on success for entrepreneurs and financial professionals.
- Anastasia’s thoughts on payments, fintech, and the future of finance.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Anastasia Soloveva: LinkedIn
- Connect with Athena: LinkedIn | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Athena
Athena is a startup based in New York, started by women and for women. Athena teaches women about finance, investing, budgeting, saving, tax optimization and more in a concise and lucid manner.
Women across the globe often need guidance in handling their funds, and Athena is the perfect tool to advise them. Its mission is to make information as accessible as possible so that women can become financially independent! It follows a multi-pronged approach, explaining money through videos, blogs, newsletters and webinars.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- The Online Lending Landscape for eCommerce SMEs with Keith Smith of Payability September 11, 2020
- Empowering Women Via Financial Education with Anastasia Soloveva of Athena September 7, 2020
- Palm Print ID Tech Applications with Hua Yang of Redrock Biometrics August 31, 2020
- Data Security in Payments with Mahmoud Abdelkader of Very Good Security August 28, 2020
- Market Perspectives on Fintechs with William Rhind of GraniteShares August 27, 2020