If you want to buy and sell cryptocurrency, you need a quality trading platform to do it on. This episode focuses on the what, why, and how of cryptocurrency trading platforms.
Our guest is Daniel Gunsberg, founder of Hxro, a cryptocurrency trading platform that aims to make crypto trading truly engaging. Dan founded Hxro in 2014, after years working in traditional trading, believing that a gamified product could bring the thrill and excitement back to the trading experience.
Listen in for a unique look at the world of cryptocurrency trading and the platforms that enable it.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- How Dan discovered cryptocurrencies and ultimately started a successful business in the crypto industry.
- How Hxro works, and makes trading cryptocurrencies engaging and potentially lucrative.
- What crypto skeptics from traditional finance and payments spaces have wrong.
- Dan’s views on the future of cryptocurrency trading platforms, fintech, and where Hxro is headed next.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Daniel Gunsberg: LinkedIn
- Connect with Hxro: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Hxro
“Hxro is a cryptocurrency platform that offers perpetual, time-based digital derivatives markets. Hxro offers a simplified way to interact with the market, giving traders an alternative way to express a view on price, hedge risk and trade digital assets.
While providing a useful tool for speculation and trading by some of the world’s most advanced traders and firms, our products are fair, approachable and easy to understand for a wide spectrum of users.
Hxro has taken inspiration from legacy financial markets and merged it with aspects of social games to provide users with an innovative alternative to trading crypto assets.”
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- SaaS Solutions for Growing ISOs with Kevin Smith of Pioneer November 23, 2020
- Enabling Merchants to Accept Cryptocurrency Payments with Bill Zielke of BitPay November 18, 2020
- Personal Finance Technology and Entrepreneurship with Henry Daas of DaasKnowledge November 16, 2020
- Ecommerce Financing Innovation with Aidan Corbett of Wayflyer November 9, 2020
- Sales Technology and Strategies with Chris Beall of ConnectAndSell October 31, 2020