Many entrepreneurs and executives have realized the power of subscription-based business. Companies built around recurring revenue are some of the most successful, and many industries are a perfect fit for it.
Of course, payments and subscription technology are key to making it all work.
On this episode, we explore subscription-based businesses with the help of our guest Nick Fredrick, who is the president of Rebar Technology. Rebar was created to help companies needing support with subscription technology and operations.
Nick’s expertise brings his clients improved revenue and reduced expenses, while implementing systems that scale faster and with greater stability.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why subscription-based revenue is so powerful, and what industries are ideal for the model.
- What payments challenges (including credit card processing), subscription businesses must navigate.
- How to successfully scale your subscription-based business, particularly in the wake of tremendous growth across the digital/eCommerce world.
- How to limit subscription cancellations, double-billing, chargebacks, and other common pitfalls.
- Nick’s views on the future of payments, fintech, and where Rebar is headed next.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Nick Fredrick: LinkedIn
- Connect with Rebar Technology: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Rebar Technology
Rebar Technology Solutions, LLC was created to support companies needing support with subscription technology and operations. Rebar is uniquely positioned to leverage decades of merchant side experience and consulting expertise to design, build, and operate applications and integrations that effectively solve each business’s unique requirements. Rebar has offices in Nashville & Chicago and serves a diverse group of merchant clients domestically and around the globe.
Rebar is a division of W. Capra Consulting Group, a professional services firm focused on identifying, integrating and delivering technology solutions. Based in Nashville & Chicago, W. Capra Consulting Group has been delivering value for a growing list of Fortune 100+ clients across multiple verticals since 2000.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- SaaS Solutions for Growing ISOs with Kevin Smith of Pioneer November 23, 2020
- Enabling Merchants to Accept Cryptocurrency Payments with Bill Zielke of BitPay November 18, 2020
- Personal Finance Technology and Entrepreneurship with Henry Daas of DaasKnowledge November 16, 2020
- Ecommerce Financing Innovation with Aidan Corbett of Wayflyer November 9, 2020
- Sales Technology and Strategies with Chris Beall of ConnectAndSell October 31, 2020