Individuals embracing the entrepreneurial spirit can be found all over the payments and fintech industries… which is no surprise given how core innovation is to the space.
On this episode, the discussion focuses two crucial items anyone with that entrepreneurial mindset needs to have squared away for success in a payments or fintech venture. First, is having a roadmap for success in entrepreneurship, and second is personal finance.
Our expert guest is Henry Daas. Henry is a serial entrepreneur, business coach, and investor who built his consulting business, DaasKnowledge, to help provide professional coaching for entrepreneurs & business owners of companies with top line sales under $10M.
His debut book is called, FQ: Financial Intelligence and is the culmination of his six decades of financial knowledge and experience.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What challenges professionals and entrepreneurs face when it comes to personal finance… and how technology can help them be overcome.
- How to approach entrepreneurship with a mindset that can drive you forward through both failures and successes.
- Why the upheaval related to Covid-19 presents challenges, but also opportunities, for motivated entrepreneurs (especially in the payments and fintech world).
- Henry Daas’ thoughts on the future of fintech, the story behind his book, and his advice on success for entrepreneurs.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Henry Daas: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: daas Knowledge
“I started my first biz in 1991 selling, installing, servicing and financing computers to large corporations. Since then I have founded a succession in firms in the e-commerce, finance, real estate and consumer products spaces. For much of the past decade, I have taken my experience as an entrepreneur and used it as a platform to coach other business owners and founders.
In addition, in 2019, I self-published a 432-page book on everything you need to know about how to grow and manage your money. I offer a 20-week course where I teach it to you, one-on-one. I also run curated masterminds on business and finance.
In my infinite leisure, I write screenplays (for fun), play golf, travel (when not on lockdown), play Catan with my three boys, and do other fun stuff…”
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- SaaS Solutions for Growing ISOs with Kevin Smith of Pioneer November 23, 2020
- Enabling Merchants to Accept Cryptocurrency Payments with Bill Zielke of BitPay November 18, 2020
- Personal Finance Technology and Entrepreneurship with Henry Daas of DaasKnowledge November 16, 2020
- Ecommerce Financing Innovation with Aidan Corbett of Wayflyer November 9, 2020
- Sales Technology and Strategies with Chris Beall of ConnectAndSell October 31, 2020