Among the multitude of benefits and opportunity cryptocurrencies offer, financial inclusivity is too seldom discussed. Crypto has the potential to help the more than 1.7 billion people around the world who are unbanked.
On this episode, we explore this with PayPod’s first-ever return guests on the show. Our guests are Kory Hoang and David Zhang, the co-founders of Stably. Stably is a venture-capital backed startup that is on a mission to connect wealth from the real world to the blockchain economy and help bring stability to the volatile cryptocurrency market.
Listen in as they help explore how Stablecoins, and crypto solutions can bring financial services to those who are unbanked or otherwise underserved by the financial industry.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- New developments with Stably since the last time they were featured on PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast.
- Why cryptocurrencies, and specifically stablecoins, have the power to offer financial services alternatives to those underserved around the world.
- Kory’s thoughts on regulation and the role it has to play in driving adoption forward.
- David’s insights on what fintech solutions (particularly those offered by Stably) can be most powerful for those who are underbanked.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Kory Hoang: LinkedIn
- Connect with David Zhang: LinkedIn
- Connect with Stably: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Stably
As discussed in the podcast, Stably is a fintech company that is using blockchain technology to revolutionize traditionally slow and bulky financial services. Stably is taking a multi-pronged approach to our mission, and Stably Prime is one of them. With Stably Prime, both individuals and businesses can enjoy the benefits of faster, cheaper, more secure, and globally accessible money remittance. Not only that, but Stably Prime will enable its users to hold stablecoins, fiat and cryptocurrency, all in one account.
A few other notable features include: OTC Trading & Settlement and instant Issuance & Redemption of stablecoins for 1:1 with USD.
To learn more and stay up to date, visit our website.”
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Leadership Insights for Technology Executives with Jahn Karsybaev of MyBasePay April 13, 2021
- Credit Union Growth Strategies with Kirk Drake of CU 2.0 April 6, 2021
- Exploring KYC and AML with Ian Henderson of Kyckr March 31, 2021
- The Payments Landscape in India with Nitya Sharma of Simpl March 26, 2021
- The Future of Payment Technology with Patricia Montesi of Qolo March 24, 2021