Financial innovation has made this perhaps the best time in history when it comes to accessing capital. There are more funding options for businesses, including those in eCommerce, to explore than ever before.
But not all funding sources and models are the same. In fact many innovators in the space are changing the entire industry, such as our podcast guest Aidan Corbett and his company.
Aidan is the co-founder of Wayflyer, an eCommerce platform that specializes in funding ad spend and inventory purchases for small eCommerce brands all over. The company has provided many founders with the capital advance they need to purchase inventory and fund advertising, along with the deep insights (gathered from sales and marketing platforms) needed to spend it smarter – all without taking a stake in the company’s brand.
Listen in to learn about this new funding model, and more.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What challenges eCommerce business face when trying to access the capital they need to grow.
- How Wayflyer fits into the eCommerce financing landscape, and what they do differently.
- Why technology, especially data analysis, is so crucial for delivering financial services to growing eCommerce companies .
- Aidan Corbett’s thoughts on the future of fintech, financing and where Wayflyer is headed next.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Aidan Corbett: LinkedIn
- Connect with Wayflyer: LinkedIn | Facebook | Crunchbase
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Wayflyer
“Wayflyer is the fastest way to grow your eCommerce sales. You can get $10,000 – $500,000 in revenue-based finance, plus free analytics to help deploy your funds. Wayflyer offers unsecured financing for eCommerce brands. Plus the analytics to know what’s working and what isn’t. Growth is one step away. Keep Ownership. Grow Faster. One Simple Fee. Leverage Our Expertise. Offers Within Hours.”
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- SaaS Solutions for Growing ISOs with Kevin Smith of Pioneer November 23, 2020
- Enabling Merchants to Accept Cryptocurrency Payments with Bill Zielke of BitPay November 18, 2020
- Personal Finance Technology and Entrepreneurship with Henry Daas of DaasKnowledge November 16, 2020
- Ecommerce Financing Innovation with Aidan Corbett of Wayflyer November 9, 2020
- Sales Technology and Strategies with Chris Beall of ConnectAndSell October 31, 2020