Quality sales and customer service is crucial to so many organizations in the financial world, and banks are no exception. Still, one doesn’t have to search for long to find examples of ineffective sales interactions and poor customer service.
Fortunately, new technologies powered by AI are being developed to help banks in these areas. On this episode, we explore one technology that is notably effective at this: Emotion AI. This new tool utilizes voice data and emotion to help banks achieve better outcomes with their customers.
Our guest walking us through it all is Rana Gujral, CEO of Behavioral Signals. Behavioral Signals is leading the charge with this new technology and delivering incredible ROI for those organizations that implement it. Listen along to learn more about this revolutionary technology and its applications.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What “Emotion and Behavioral Technology” is, and how it helps banks and other financial organizations improve in customer interactions.
- Why technology built around AI is so powerful, particularly for banks.
- How Behavioral Signals’ technology built around voice data is both secure and maintains customer privacy.
- What Rana sees in the future for AI, and what’s next for Behavioral Signals.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Rana Gujral: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Behavioral Signals: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Behavioral Signals
Founded in 2016, Behavioral Signals is developing emotionally intelligent conversations with AI, bridging the communication gap, and enhancing communication between humans and human-to-machine by deducing intelligent and actionable insights from voice using deep learning and NLP. Our robust emotion AI platform offers a new level of customer understanding and leverages its advanced acoustics engine to discover not only genuine emotion but also predict the speaker’s intent.
Our AI-Mediated Conversations (AI-MC) solution is an automated call routing solution that uses emotion AI and voice data to match the customer to the best-suited agent and lead to meaningfully improved call outcomes and better customer experiences. This match is based on profile data and our superior algorithms developed from years of research and experience in NLP and Behavioral Signal Processing.
Offices are in Europe and Los Angeles, CA. Find out more at behavioralsignals.com.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Management Tools for Expenses and AP with Rajeev Subramanyam of Emburse January 15, 2021
- Construction Finance 101 with Christopher Doyle of Billd January 8, 2021
- Emotion AI and Banking with Rana Gujral of Behavioral Signals December 31, 2020
- Applying AI to Merchant Services with Adrian Talapan of Fee Navigator December 28, 2020
- Content Marketing Strategies in Finance with Shindy Chen of Scribe December 21, 2020