What comes to mind when you think of Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the future? Is it a future where tech like Machine Learning has revolutionized the world and helped businesses flourish?
This is the future our guest envisions, as he joins us to discuss the what and why of machine learning, particularly as it applies to the payments world.
Adrian Talapan is the Co-Founder and CEO at Fee Navigator. Fee Navigator offers technological solutions for Solutions for Acquirers, Merchants, Banks, Technology Providers and Merchant Associations… the main service they offer is instant merchant statement analysis.
Listen along as Adrian walks us through it all.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why Machine Learning and AI in general is so powerful when applied to the business world.
- The story behind Fee Navigator’s creation, as well as how it helps ISOs, agents, banks, and merchants.
- What the process of developing technology that leverages AI looks like.
- How AI tools can actually create career opportunities for professionals, and shouldn’t be feared as replacements for staff.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Adrian Talapan: LinkedIn
- Connect with Fee Navigator: LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Fee Navigator
Fee Navigator is the award-winning, self-serve, enterprise-grade AI-powered service that allows acquirers, ISOs, banks, and technology providers to instantly analyze merchant statements and accelerate merchant acquisition and retention. Our focus on instant-response solutions that can be easily integrated LEGO-like with our customers’ offerings allows for seamless, delightful merchant experiences that reduce costs and strengthen provider loyalty.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Management Tools for Expenses and AP with Rajeev Subramanyam of Emburse January 15, 2021
- Construction Finance 101 with Christopher Doyle of Billd January 8, 2021
- Emotion AI and Banking with Rana Gujral of Behavioral Signals December 31, 2020
- Applying AI to Merchant Services with Adrian Talapan of Fee Navigator December 28, 2020
- Content Marketing Strategies in Finance with Shindy Chen of Scribe December 21, 2020