Financial Crime and Regulatory Compliance in 2021 with Charlie Delingpole of ComplyAdvantage
Financial crime and the regulatory landscape are two critical things for any payments business or fintech to be aware of. As we begin this new year, this landscape is going to continue to evolve.
That evolution is the focus of this podcast episode.
Our guest on the show, who has some excellent insights to offer up is Charles Delingpole. Charlie is the Founder & CEO of ComplyAdvantage, a company focused on neutralizing the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime with AI-driven risk data and detection technology.
Charlie is a technology entrepreneur with over 10 years of executive experience in the financial services space across the US, Europe and Asia. Listen in for his unique perspective!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode
- What some of the most significant developments are in the world of mobile payments, innovation, and security right now.
- Why it’s so crucial for financial organizations to be aware of financial crime and regulatory compliance
- What the biggest takeaways from ComplyAdvantage’s recently released report on financial crime in 2021 are.
- What the potential regulatory response to the continued rise of cryptocurrencies may be.
- Charlie’s thoughts on the future regulatory landscape and financial crime.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show
- Connect with Charlie Delingpole: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with ComplyAdvantage: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
ComplyAdvantage is the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology. ComplyAdvantage’s mission is to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime. More than 500 enterprises in 75 countries rely on ComplyAdvantage to understand the risk of who they’re doing business with through the world’s only global, real-time database of people and companies. The company actively identifies tens of thousands of risk events from millions of structured and unstructured data points every single day.