Whether you’re working on the finance side of a large organization, or starting your own business, managing expenses and accounts payable is a significant task. If you’re a CFO for example, perhaps finding a new automated solution for something like expense reporting could drastically improve the company’s bottom line.
Technology once again offers up some intriguing solutions, and today’s episode is focused on how those can help with expenses and accounts payable. Our guest is Rajeev Subramanyam, who is the General Manager of Emburse Pay. Rajeev joined Emburse in late 2020 after an extended career at American Express where he led a variety of functional and leadership roles across B2B Payments, Customer Acquisition and Loyalty in the SMB space.
Listen in for Rejeev’s expert insights on these tools!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why managing expenses and accounts payable is such a crucial thing for organizations of all sizes… and can impact the bottom line so significantly.
- The story behind Emburse, and how their solutions are revolutionizing the way businesses tackle AP, Expenses, and even B2B Payments.
- Rajeev’s insights on the key to growth for any organization in the payments or fintech space.
- Rajeev’ thoughts on the future of payments and fintech.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Rajeev Subramanyam: LinkedIn
- Connect with Emburse: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Emburse
Emburse humanizes work by empowering business travelers, finance professionals and CFOs to eliminate manual, time-consuming tasks so they can focus on what matters most. Emburse brings together some of the world’s most powerful and trusted expense and AP automation solutions, including Abacus, Captio, Certify, Chrome River, Nexonia and Tallie. The company’s innovative offerings, which are uniquely tailored for specific industries, company sizes, and geographies, are trusted by more than 4.5 million users in more than 120 countries.
Over 14,000 customers, from start-ups to global enterprises, including Boot Barn, Grant Thornton, Telefónica, Lufthansa Systems, and Toyota rely on Emburse to make faster, smarter decisions, empower business travelers to recapture lost nights and weekends spent doing tedious expense management, and help make users’ lives – and their businesses – better.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Merchant Processing Lending with Jorge Sun of LendingFront February 23, 2021
- International Payments and Liquidity with Khawar Ali of KFX Services February 18, 2021
- Property Management Solutions for DIY Landlords with Eachan Fletcher of NestEgg February 15, 2021
- Education and Innovation in Fintech with Dr. Stephen Taylor of NJIT February 8, 2021
- Financial Crime and Regulatory Compliance in 2021 with Charlie Delingpole of ComplyAdvantage January 29, 2021