For small businesses, getting access to capital can be a difficult and time-consuming process that can often end in rejection from traditional lenders. Fortunately, there are increasingly innovative lending solutions available… some which involve processors lending to their merchants.
On this episode, we explore the benefits of merchant processors offering their merchants capital access, through the lens of a company making it all happen.
Our guest is Jorge Sun, CEO of LendingFront, which facilitates small business lending by community banks, credit unions and alternative lenders. LendingFront enables lenders to separate small business lending from the traditional commercial lending process so they can lend capital in a more efficient, risk adverse manner.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why capital access is so critical for small businesses, particularly when they are faced with significant external challenges to their business model.
- The story behind LendingFront, and how they help facilitate lending for these small businesses, particularly by enabling processors to lend to their merchants.
- Why payments businesses are perfectly position to add lending solutions to their offerings for their merchants.
- Jorge’s thoughts on the future of payments, lending, and financial technology.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Jorge Sun: LinkedIn
- Connect with LendingFront: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments and Fintech Industry Spotlight: LendingFront
LendingFront powers the future of business lending for community banks, credit unions, CDFIs, payment processors, and alternative lenders. An end-to-end, white labeled technology solution for application intake, document management, data aggregation, rules-based decisioning, underwriting, and servicing, LendingFront brings efficiency, transparency, and security to all aspects of the lending process.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Web 3.0 And Crypto With Dr. Kurt Nielsen of Partisia Blockchain October 20, 2021
- Trends In Payments With Paul Golding Of Macquarie Group October 11, 2021
- Revolutionizing Start-Up Investing With Rémy Astié Of VAUBAN October 8, 2021
- eCommerce And Shopify Payments Insights With Chase Clymer of Electric Eye September 30, 2021
- Exploring Micropayments With Sushil Prabhu Of Dropp September 28, 2021