Technology is truly the backbone of payments. It can help transactions run smoothly, provide solutions to challenges faced by businesses, and more.
But where does payments technology sit today? What’s coming next? How are new ways of approaching payments changing the industry and making things even better for professionals and consumers alike?
Joining the show to answer these questions and more is Patricia Montesi, CEO of Qolo, a next-generation payments platform. Patricia has over 20 years of global management experience in the Payments & FinTech industry and is recognized for leading high profile client and partner relationships while transforming and scaling complex businesses.
Listen along as she walks us through the payment technology landscape.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why the tech side of the payments industry matters.
- How Qolo fits into the larger payments ecosystem, and how they help their customers with cloud-based technology… particularly with B2B payments.
- How AI and Machine Learning will continue to impact the payments space.
- Patricia’s thoughts on the present and future of payments technology.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Patricia Montesi: LinkedIn
- Connect with Qolo: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: Qolo
Founded in 2018, Qolo is the B2B payments hub for the New Economy with a mission to help businesses navigate today’s complex payments and financial transactions landscape. Qolo empowers businesses to manage payments efficiently with an eye toward growth and reduced expense. Qolo supports companies wherever speed, security and cost of payment are important including gig worker payouts, distribution payments, multi-currency and cross-border businesses and modern fintech firms. Composed of experts and entrepreneurs in payments, Qolo’s founding team has more than a century of combined industry experience. Learn more at https://qolo.io/
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Leadership Insights for Technology Executives with Jahn Karsybaev of MyBasePay April 13, 2021
- Credit Union Growth Strategies with Kirk Drake of CU 2.0 April 6, 2021
- Exploring KYC and AML with Ian Henderson of Kyckr March 31, 2021
- The Payments Landscape in India with Nitya Sharma of Simpl March 26, 2021
- The Future of Payment Technology with Patricia Montesi of Qolo March 24, 2021