For centuries people have traded gold for goods and services… and it still has tremendous value. Like anything with value, there’s a potential to use it for payments.
On this episode, we’re joined by David Dorr, who is the founder and CEO of Coro Global Inc. They have developed an app, CORO ( App Store | Google Play), which combines gold with the world’s most advanced and secure hashgraph distributed ledger technology. With CORO anyone can exchange, send, and save gold and dollars instantly, seamlessly, and at low cost.
Listen in to discover the power of making payments seamlessly using gold.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why gold continues to have such a staying power economically, and is attractive to investors as well as people using it to pay for goods/services.
- The story behind the CORO app, and how it leverages Hashgraph technology to provide seamless transactions.
- Why CORO is not yet available in all 50 states, and why David feels regulatory frameworks are important for fintech.
- What Coro Global Inc’s philosophies are around design and security… and how they put it into action.
- David’s thoughts on the future of gold, payments, and the fintech landscape.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with David Dorr: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Coro Global Inc: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: Coro Global Inc.
Coro Global Inc. is a Miami, Florida-based fintech company that is creating a new financial payment system where gold can be used as money in everyday transactions as easily as fiat currencies. Coro’s platform is powered by cutting-edge Distributed Ledger Technology, allowing customers to send and receive global payments and exchange currency, including gold, seamlessly and securely.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Web 3.0 And Crypto With Dr. Kurt Nielsen of Partisia Blockchain October 20, 2021
- Trends In Payments With Paul Golding Of Macquarie Group October 11, 2021
- Revolutionizing Start-Up Investing With Rémy Astié Of VAUBAN October 8, 2021
- eCommerce And Shopify Payments Insights With Chase Clymer of Electric Eye September 30, 2021
- Exploring Micropayments With Sushil Prabhu Of Dropp September 28, 2021