Technology continues to transform eCommerce in many ways beyond just the payments and banking side. In this episode we take a look at how one company is revolutionizing the way merchants offer extended warranties on their products.
Woody Levin, the CEO & Co-Founder of Extend, an API-first product protection and extended warranty provider, joins to discuss. Listen along below!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What extended warranties really can mean for eCommerce merchant revenue and customer loyalty… plus why extended warranties are so crucial in general.
- The story behind Extend and how they leverage technology to radically revolutionize the way extended warranties are offered by businesses.
- How the COVID19 pandemic impacted eCommerce merchants, financial institutions, and Extend itself.
- Why providing developers with great tools is critical for any fintech.
- Woody’s thoughts on the future of eCommerce, payments, and beyond.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Woodrow Levin: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Extend: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: Extend
Extend is the leading provider of modern product protection. Extend is reinventing the broken and antiquated extended warranty experience with a digitally native, customer-centric solution. Our platform empowers every merchant to offer protection plans – an opportunity previously only available to the top 1% of retailers.
Extend is breaking the mold by making customer satisfaction our top priority. By taking the lead on each phase, Extend ensures an excellent experience. We eliminate the traditionally cumbersome and frustrating process of filing a claim. With Kaley, our 24/7 customer service chatbot, customers get their claims approved in seconds.
Extend’s seasoned and stellar founding team knows how to deliver customer value. With each excellent customer experience, Extend is removing the stigma surrounding legacy extended warranty programs. Now, more than ever, customers can protect the products they love and use every day.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- The Money Habits of Gen Z and Gen Alpha With Dean Brauer of gohenry June 17, 2021
- Optimizing Credit Card Spending with John Taylor Garner of Card Curator June 15, 2021
- Global Payroll Management with Fidelma McGuirk of Payslip June 9, 2021
- Meeting Digital Banking Needs with Eric Solis of MovoCash May 31, 2021
- Extended Warranties and eCommerce With Woody Levin of Extend May 26, 2021