Whether it’s a fintech, payments business, or a bank… actually meeting the needs and wants of consumers is critical to success. But what does a successful digital banking and payments ecosystem look like?
Eric Solis, Founder and CEO of MovoCash (App Store | Google Play) joins the show to offer perspective. MovoCash is a unique, digital cash network that blends the best aspects of traditional payment cards and bank accounts with today’s fast-growing world of mobile payments, digital currency, peer-to-peer (P2P) payments and cryptocurrencies. Eric is a full-stack entrepreneur with more than 20 years of experience leading innovative fintech companies and pioneering the advancement of digital banking and digital finance, including payments, micro-investing, securities, money transfer systems, transfer agents and record-keeping.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why traditional ways of banking and making payments simply aren’t working for many people anymore.
- The story behind MovoCash, and how their patented HYPERBIN technology is key to their services.
- Eric’s thoughts on the keys to MovoCash’s growth, and how any company can navigate potential “growing pains” more effectively.
- What MovoCash’s philosophy on security is, and how they put it into action.
- Eric’s thoughts on the future of payments, cryptocurrency, and fintech.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Eric Solis: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with MovoCash: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: MovoCash Inc.
MovoCash, Inc. is a financial technology company and creator of MOVO ON-DEMAND Mobile Banking app with End-to-End CONTACTLESS Payments.
MOVO offers world-class payment solutions, customer support, security, convenience, low fees, fast transactions, visibility into spending, in one app. Download via the App Store or Google Play. For additional information, please visit movo.cash.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Optimizing Credit Card Spending with John Taylor Garner of Card Curator June 15, 2021
- Global Payroll Management with Fidelma McGuirk of Payslip June 9, 2021
- Meeting Digital Banking Needs with Eric Solis of MovoCash May 31, 2021
- Extended Warranties and eCommerce With Woody Levin of Extend May 26, 2021
- M&A Activity in Payments and Fintech with Lawrence Lee of Baker McKenzie May 21, 2021