Cryptocurrencies aren’t going away, and neither is the need for financial organizations of all kinds to follow the best KYC practices. This becomes increasingly important if they want to expand globally.
Identity verification tools sit at the center of it all, and if improved can be the key to widespread crypto adoption. Zac Cohen, COO of Trulioo joins the podcast to discuss this and much more.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why KYC and identity verification are so crucial… especially when applied to the cryptocurrency world.
- The story behind Trulioo and where they fit into the payments/fintech ecosystem.
- Zac’s thoughts on the regulatory landscape, and how that will continue to affect crypto.
- What the future of identity verification looks like, and what technologies could continue to revolutionize it.
- Zac’s unique insights on payments, financial technology, and having a successful career in fintech.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Zac Cohen: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Trulioo: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: Trulioo
Trulioo is the leading global identity verification company building trust online so that businesses and consumers can transact safely and securely. Trulioo’s platform provides real-time verification of 5 billion consumers and 330 million business entities worldwide — all through a single API integration. Organizations rely on Trulioo’s identity verification solution, GlobalGateway, to help meet their business and compliance requirements and automate due diligence and fraud prevention workflows. The Trulioo mission is to help provide every person on the planet with a digital identity to enable access to basic financial services and support. For more information, visit http://www.trulioo.com.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- The Money Habits of Gen Z and Gen Alpha With Dean Brauer of gohenry June 17, 2021
- Optimizing Credit Card Spending with John Taylor Garner of Card Curator June 15, 2021
- Global Payroll Management with Fidelma McGuirk of Payslip June 9, 2021
- Meeting Digital Banking Needs with Eric Solis of MovoCash May 31, 2021
- Extended Warranties and eCommerce With Woody Levin of Extend May 26, 2021