There are many businesses out there, such as SaaS businesses or ISVs where payments play a crucial role… and can even present a greater opportunity if brought in house.
When should an ISV, for example, bring payments in house? How is it done effectively? When should becoming a PayFac be considered?
Jareau Wadé, Chief Growth Officer of Finix, a fintech company that has developed a robust a payment processing platform for businesses, joins the show to answer these questions and more. Listen along to discover the true power of bringing payments in house.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What specific benefits in house payments, including being a payment facilitator, bring for SaaS businesses, ISVs, and others.
- The story behind Finix, and how they help their customers navigate the world of in-house payments.
- What the “vertical SaaS conundrum” is.
- When it makes sense for businesses monetizing payments to consider exploring PayFac options.
- Jareau’s thoughts on the future of payments, and what’s next for Finix.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Jareau Wadé: LinkedIn
- Connect with Finix: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: Finix
Finix wants to create the most accessible financial services ecosystem in human history, starting with payment. To accomplish that, we’ve built payments infrastructure specifically for platforms (vertically-focused SaaS) and fintech companies that want to earn more revenue, reduce churn, and delight customers..
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Bitcoin Kiosks With Neil Bergquist Of Coinme July 22, 2021
- Delivering On Crypto’s Democratization Promise With Sheldon Gilbert Of Kura Labs July 19, 2021
- The Keys To Credit Union Success With Dr. David Tuyo Of UCU July 13, 2021
- DeFi And Digital Banking With Jason Blick of EQIBank July 8, 2021
- Securing Digital Customer Journeys With Sameer Hajarnis of OneSpan June 30, 2021