Payments solutions and technology can transform many industries… On this episode we focus in on how digital payments are revolutionizing the way the insurance world runs.
Our guest is Chris Ewing, who is the CEO of One Inc. One Inc provides insurance companies a digital payments platform designed to increase retention, decrease admin expenses, and mitigate data security risk – while simplifying compliance.
Listen along as Chris walks us through the power of digital payments in insurance.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What problems and inefficiencies occur when making insurance payments, particularly payouts, with paper checks.
- The story behind One Inc, and how their digital solutions for insurance payments are so revolutionary.
- Why delivering a frictionless experience for customers is ideal for any payments or fintech organization.
- How One Inc uses blockchain to make insurance claims more seamless.
- Chris’ thoughts on the future of insurtech, and the payments/fintech landscape.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Chris Ewing: LinkedIn
- Connect with One Inc: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: One Inc
One Inc is modernizing the insurance industry through a unified and frictionless payment experience. Focusing only on the insurance industry, One Inc helps carriers transform their operations by reducing costs, increasing security, and optimizing customer experience. The comprehensive end-to-end digital payments platform provides expanded payment options, multi-channel digital communications, and rapid digital claim payment, even for the most complex insurance use cases. As one of the fastest growing digital payments platforms in the insurance industry, One Inc manages billions of dollars per year in premiums and claims payments. For more information, please visit www.oneinc.com.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Bitcoin Kiosks With Neil Bergquist Of Coinme July 22, 2021
- Delivering On Crypto’s Democratization Promise With Sheldon Gilbert Of Kura Labs July 19, 2021
- The Keys To Credit Union Success With Dr. David Tuyo Of UCU July 13, 2021
- DeFi And Digital Banking With Jason Blick of EQIBank July 8, 2021
- Securing Digital Customer Journeys With Sameer Hajarnis of OneSpan June 30, 2021