With the continued rise of mobile banking, mobile payments, eCommerce and all kinds of digital financial apps and tools… security is paramount. COVID-19 turned the screws even tighter on brick-and-mortar outlets, so the proliferation of digital services continues.
Despite the growing capabilities delivered by AI, human interaction must be at the heart of certain services – such as agreement processes. Even in the digital, the human interaction matters.
Our guest helping to explore all this is Sameer Hajarnis, e-signature Product Leader at OneSpan, Sameer is going to shed some light on how face-to-face meeting is still possible with digital capabilities to complete key financial agreements processes, and more.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why secure digital engagements are so important to financial organizations, whether it’s in payments, banking or otherwise.
- The story behind OneSpan, who their customers tend to be, and their roadmap to success.
- What the most notable keys are to offering secure authentication, while also lowering friction.
- How OneSpan stays ahead of the “bad guys” and applies an effective security philosophy.
- Sameer’s thoughts on the future of digital customer journeys and what’s next for OneSpan.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Sameer Hajarnis: LinkedIn
- Connect with OneSpan: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: OneSpan
OneSpan helps protect the world from digital fraud by establishing trust in people’s identities, the devices they use and the transactions they execute. We make digital banking accessible, secure, easy and valuable. OneSpan’s Trusted Identity platform and security solutions significantly reduce digital transaction fraud and enable regulatory compliance for more than half of the top 100 global banks and thousands of financial institutions around the world. Whether automating agreements, detecting fraud or securing financial transactions, OneSpan helps reduce costs and accelerate customer acquisition while improving the user experience.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Bitcoin Kiosks With Neil Bergquist Of Coinme July 22, 2021
- Delivering On Crypto’s Democratization Promise With Sheldon Gilbert Of Kura Labs July 19, 2021
- The Keys To Credit Union Success With Dr. David Tuyo Of UCU July 13, 2021
- DeFi And Digital Banking With Jason Blick of EQIBank July 8, 2021
- Securing Digital Customer Journeys With Sameer Hajarnis of OneSpan June 30, 2021