We’ve all gotten used to this idea that you only receive paychecks at certain times of the month, and not necessarily when you actually worked the hours. But from a business and employee perspective, is that ideal?
Listen along as Kayling Gaver, Co-founder and COO of Tapcheck joins the show to explore the benefits of on-demand pay and share her company’s story.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why on-demand pay solutions are so impactful for both employees and employers.
- The story behind Tapcheck, and how their simple implementation process works.
- How Tapcheck handles integrations and makes sure their on-demand pay solutions are as accessible as possible.
- Why financial education resources are something any fintech or finance organization should consider providing their customers.
- Kayling’s thoughts on the future of on demand pay, payments, and more.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Kayling Gaver: LinkedIn
- Connect with Tapcheck Inc.: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: Tapcheck
Innovating the fintech industry, Tapcheck is a financial wellness benefit that allows employees to access their earnings before payday. Available at no cost to employers, Tapcheck uses an intuitive mobile app to provide paychecks on-demand. This gives workers greater control over their finances while reducing stress at home and increasing their productivity at work. With an average 30% month-over-month revenue growth, Tapcheck seamlessly integrates into existing payroll programs. Employers who incorporate on-demand earnings into their employee benefits packages find it to be a cost-effective way to distinguish their company from competitors, reduce turnover rates, and provide the financial flexibility that employees want. To learn more, please visit https://www.tapcheck.com/ .
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- SMB Lending Insights With Brian Geary Of Linear Financial Technologies September 17, 2021
- Helping Banks Navigate Digital Transformation With Vikram Srivats Of WaveMaker September 14, 2021
- Behavioral Biometrics And Fraud Prevention With Bill Sytsma Of Callsign September 9, 2021
- Solving Spend Management Problems With Thejo Kote of Airbase August 31, 2021
- Paying By Text With Larry Talley Of Everyware August 23, 2021