Over the last year and a half, few industries have faced as many challenges as the restaurant industry. The silver lining of these challenges is that many restaurants have adapted to COVID-19 challenges and more by improving their management and payments solutions with the help of technology.
Joel Montaniel is the CEO and Co-founder of SevenRooms, a technology company that has been helping restaurants digitally transform themselves and grow their revenues. Listen in as Joel walks us through how technology is evolving the restaurant industry.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- How COVID-19 changed the restaurant industry in profound and challenging ways.
- The story behind SevenRooms, and how their solutions help with restaurant operations, contactless payment, and more.
- How tech solutions can help restaurants grow their revenue and reduce reliance on third party delivery apps.
- What opportunities secure collection and management of guest data can offer restaurants.
- Joel’s thoughts on the future of the restaurant industry technology (both management and financial) will bring.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Joel Montaniel: LinkedIn | Crunchbase
- Connect with SevenRooms: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: SevenRooms
SevenRooms is a guest experience and retention platform that helps hospitality operators unlock the full revenue potential of their data. From neighborhood restaurants and bars to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, the end-to-end platform enables operators to build direct guest relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and, ultimately, bring guests back. The full suite of products includes: reservation, waitlist and table management, online ordering, review aggregation and marketing automation. Founded in 2011 and venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth, SevenRooms has dining, hotel F&B, nightlife and entertainment clients globally, including: MGM Resorts International, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Jumeirah Group, Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, Bloomin’ Brands, sbe, LDV Hospitality, Zuma, Australian Venue Company, Altamarea Group, AELTC, Chase Hospitality Group, D&D London, Corbin & King, Live Nation and Topgolf. The company was included on Forbes and Inc.’s 2020 best places to work lists. www.sevenrooms.com
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- SMB Lending Insights With Brian Geary Of Linear Financial Technologies September 17, 2021
- Helping Banks Navigate Digital Transformation With Vikram Srivats Of WaveMaker September 14, 2021
- Behavioral Biometrics And Fraud Prevention With Bill Sytsma Of Callsign September 9, 2021
- Solving Spend Management Problems With Thejo Kote of Airbase August 31, 2021
- Paying By Text With Larry Talley Of Everyware August 23, 2021