Decentralized Finance (DeFi) not only has the chance to revolutionize the economy, it has the chance to save it. This makes bridging the gap between traditional finance and cryptocurrencies, neobanks, and beyond, absolutely crucial.
Rachid Ajaja, CEO and Founder of AllianceBlock joins the show to discuss these opportunities, and how his company is helping DeFi products and services drive value and mainstream adoption.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What Decentralized Finance (DeFi) offer when brought to capital markets.
- Why DeFi has the potential to “save the economy”.
- How AllianceBlock helps bridge the gap between traditional finance and DeFi, Compliance Regulation, Data, and DeFi Technology.
- Why Switzerland is so advanced when it comes to crypto innovation, but still has challenges it faces in bridging the gap between the two.
- Rachid’s thoughts on the future of DeFi, cryptocurrency, and the fintech landscape in general.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Rachid Ajaja: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with AllianceBlock: LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: AllianceBlock
“AllianceBlock is building the future of finance by creating a protocol that will bridge the decentralized finance (DeFi) and Traditional Finance (TradFi) to bring both areas’ benefits to one another. This will enable traditional institutions to save costs by eliminating regulatory and technological inefficiencies they currently face and enable them to take advantage of the new opportunities presented by DeFi and introduce additional products to their clients. Our products will also benefit all DeFi users by providing them new innovative tools to invest, save and earn, while enhancing the utility of ALBT- the fuel of our ecosystem.”
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Web 3.0 And Crypto With Dr. Kurt Nielsen of Partisia Blockchain October 20, 2021
- Trends In Payments With Paul Golding Of Macquarie Group October 11, 2021
- Revolutionizing Start-Up Investing With Rémy Astié Of VAUBAN October 8, 2021
- eCommerce And Shopify Payments Insights With Chase Clymer of Electric Eye September 30, 2021
- Exploring Micropayments With Sushil Prabhu Of Dropp September 28, 2021