When it comes to fraud prevention, behavioral biometrics presents the latest, and perhaps greatest, way to leverage technology for increased security and privacy.
Add in passive authentication and the implications for improved user experience across banking, payments, and elsewhere are significant. Bill Sytsma, Senior VP at Callsign, joins the show to discuss. Bill is a seasoned executive in the fraud and identity industry building out sales and services teams to work with the world’s largest organizations in combating cybercrimes. He has held leadership positions at both Fortune 500 companies and industry disruptors such as EMC, ThreatMetrix and BioCatch where he has built out sales and services.
Listen along to hear his unique insights!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why it’s so critical for organizations, particularly those in banking and payments, to combat fraud.
- What behavioral biometrics are, and how Callsign leverages it and other technology to help organizations with fraud prevention.
- What passive authentication is, and why it’s so powerful.
- What the future holds for fraud prevention and authentication.
- Bill’s thoughts on the fintech landscape, and where it’s all headed.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Bill Sytsma: LinkedIn
- Connect with Callsign: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: Callsign
Callsign is pioneering digital trust through proprietary technology that uniquely mimics the way humans identify each other in the real world.
Positive identification of genuine users delivers privacy, safety and minimal friction whilst ensuring that bad actors are blocked. Through a simple Swipe or Type, users can be personally recognized to a 99.999% accuracy, delivering the highest fidelity AI based user recognition for the digital world.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- SMB Lending Insights With Brian Geary Of Linear Financial Technologies September 17, 2021
- Helping Banks Navigate Digital Transformation With Vikram Srivats Of WaveMaker September 14, 2021
- Behavioral Biometrics And Fraud Prevention With Bill Sytsma Of Callsign September 9, 2021
- Solving Spend Management Problems With Thejo Kote of Airbase August 31, 2021
- Paying By Text With Larry Talley Of Everyware August 23, 2021