eCommerce businesses continue to thrive, but only with the right strategy and supporting platforms like Shopify.
Having the optimal payments stack is also crucial to success. Chase Clymer, Co-Founder of Electric Eye, a growth agency focusing on eCommerce brands using Shopify specifically joins the show to explore. Chase is also the host of the Honest Ecommerce podcast and had a tremendous amount of insight to share.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What opportunities and challenges exist for eCommerce businesses, especially those using Shopify.
- How to get the payments stack “right” when it comes to eCommerce.
- The strengths and limitations of shopify payments.
- The story behind the Electric Eye agency, and how they help eCommerce brands grow.
- Chase’s thoughts on the future of eCommerce and payments.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Chase Clymer: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Electric Eye: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: Electric Eye
Electric Eye helps $1mm/year DTC brands scale into $10mm/year. We are a group of Shopify Experts that are passionate about growing your business. We create Shopify-powered sales machines from strategic design, development, and marketing decisions. We’ve partnered with the best technology solutions within the Shopify ecosystem to give your store superior service. We only work with direct to consumer ecommerce brands using Shopify to power their business. We truly enjoy the challenge and creativity required to help brands grow, and we are really good at it.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Web 3.0 And Crypto With Dr. Kurt Nielsen of Partisia Blockchain October 20, 2021
- Trends In Payments With Paul Golding Of Macquarie Group October 11, 2021
- Revolutionizing Start-Up Investing With Rémy Astié Of VAUBAN October 8, 2021
- eCommerce And Shopify Payments Insights With Chase Clymer of Electric Eye September 30, 2021
- Exploring Micropayments With Sushil Prabhu Of Dropp September 28, 2021