Small and Midsize Businesses (SMB) have unfortunately often found themselves underserved by traditional banks when it comes to lending. How can fintech-powered solutions bridge the gap?
On this episode, Brian Geary, President of Linear Financial Technologies joins the show to explore this and share his company’s story. Quality tech platforms can reduce lending friction, reduce costs for banks (making it easier to service smaller players), and more…. listen along to find out how!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What has made it more difficult for small and medium sized businesses to obtain loans in the past.
- The story behind Linear, and how they help expedite loans for SMBs.
- How Linear’s platform and solutions lead to cost reductions for lending and depository institutions.
- Brian’s thoughts on the keys to establishing successful partnerships in the fiserv world, and how that has helped Linear grow.
- What the future of SMB lending, as well as fintech in general will look like..
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Brian Geary: LinkedIn
- Connect with Linear Financial Technologies: LinkedIn
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: Linear Financial Technologies
Linear Financial Technologies is the leading digital account origination and insights platform serving the business banking and adjacent markets. Linear simplifies the borrowing and account opening experience for customers and streamlines loan and deposit origination workflows, empowering digital transformation. Embedded in the solution is a decade of insights, accompanied by the power of AI/ML technologies to enable clients to make intelligent business decisions. An integrated credit offering also facilities lending to support “second look” programs, embedded credit, and point of sale financing.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Web 3.0 And Crypto With Dr. Kurt Nielsen of Partisia Blockchain October 20, 2021
- Trends In Payments With Paul Golding Of Macquarie Group October 11, 2021
- Revolutionizing Start-Up Investing With Rémy Astié Of VAUBAN October 8, 2021
- eCommerce And Shopify Payments Insights With Chase Clymer of Electric Eye September 30, 2021
- Exploring Micropayments With Sushil Prabhu Of Dropp September 28, 2021