Helping Banks Navigate Digital Transformation With Vikram Srivats Of WaveMaker
Digital transformations are happening across many industries, and banking is no exception.
Banking customers have come to expect mobile apps and other digitized services, while open banking continues to establish itself as the future.
Vikram Srivats, VP and General Manager at WaveMaker joins the show to discuss their low code development platform, and how banks can successfully navigate digital transformations.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode
- Why banks need to navigate digital transformations effectively in order to stay competitive.
- The story behind WaveMaker, and how they can help with digital transformations for banks.
- What some of the biggest mistakes banks make when undertaking a digital transformation, and how they can be avoided.
- How WaveMaker approaches security and privacy, weaving best practices into their solutions.
- Vikram’s thoughts on the future of digital transformations in banking, and his advice for those pursuing careers in financial technology.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show
- Connect with Vikram Srivats: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with WaveMaker: LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
WaveMaker is a leading Java low-code platform that helps professionals rapidly build modern, scalable, and secure software products and applications. Founded by a team of Java middleware technology experts, WaveMaker’s mission is to equip coders with a flexible low-code platform that can offer abstraction and augment the efforts of core software development teams.