Web 3.0 And Crypto With Dr. Kurt Nielsen of Partisia Blockchain
What if there was a way for consumers to move outside traditional search engines and digital advertising to protect privacy AND get financial rewards from use of their data? Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency offer key solutions.
On this episode our guest is Dr. Kurt Nielsen, President of Partisia Blockchain, a WEB 3.0 public blockchain built for trust, transparency, privacy and speed of light finalization. Listen along as Kurt walks us through it all.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode
- What “Web 3.0” really means, and why it’s so revolutionary.
- The story behind Partisia Blockchain and their partnership with Better Internet Search.
- How rewarding users financially for use of their data is possible, and can incorporate cryptocurrency.
- How fintechs, such as Partisia Blockchain, will continue to drive privacy and security forward on the web and in finance.
- Kurt’s thoughts on the future of blockchain technology, Web 3.0, and beyond.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show
- Connect with Kurt Nielsen, PhD.: LinkedIn
- Connect with Partisia Blockchain: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Partisia Blockchain is a Web 3.0 public blockchain built for trust, transparency, privacy, and speed of light finalization. The cutting-edge solution to decentralization’s confidentiality and privacy challenges, Partisia Blockchain represents the first successful complete integration of blockchain technology with another commercial grade type of distributed cryptography known as Secure Multi-Party Computation (MPC). This combination of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) with privacy-enhancing software allows enterprises to experience the advantages of decentralized technologies while still guaranteeing that data remains private and secure.
A pioneer in the space, Partisia Blockchain was founded by Partisia, the world-leader in commercial applications of Secure Multi-Party Computation, who have been bringing cutting-edge commercial-grade MPC software solutions to global enterprises since 2008. The team counts a number of well-known industry luminaries among its ranks, including world leading cryptographers, developers, and entrepreneurs.