Startup investment and VC funding are areas of finance ripe for innovation. As Fintech tools and platforms continue to evolve, cost reduction and efficiency become a primary focus.
On this episode, Rémy Astié, Founder & Co-CEO of VAUBAN joins the show to discuss the growth in VC investing, and how their platform is making start-up investing faster, easier, and more accessible… which is great for both investors and the start-ups looking for capital.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What the VC landscape looks like today from a growth perspective.
- Where traditional gaps have been in traditional VC investing.
- How fintech solutions, like those offered by Vauban are driving innovation and solving traditional VC investment challenges.
- What Syndicates are, and how they’re useful for investing.
- Remy’s thoughts VC investing itself and the intersection of technology with it.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Rémy Astié: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with VAUBAN: LinkedIn | Twitter | Crunchbase
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: VAUBAN
“We make it easy for anyone to become a VC by offering an all-in-one platform to start a fund or a syndicate. The idea is that you focus on finding great startups and we sort out the back office through an online platform.
For example if you’re an angel investor, you can share your deals with your network, they can invest on a deal by deal basis and you gain a carry. If you’re a VC firm, you can launch your funds through us or setup your SPVs to follow on your existing deals.”
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Web 3.0 And Crypto With Dr. Kurt Nielsen of Partisia Blockchain October 20, 2021
- Trends In Payments With Paul Golding Of Macquarie Group October 11, 2021
- Revolutionizing Start-Up Investing With Rémy Astié Of VAUBAN October 8, 2021
- eCommerce And Shopify Payments Insights With Chase Clymer of Electric Eye September 30, 2021
- Exploring Micropayments With Sushil Prabhu Of Dropp September 28, 2021