Accounts Receivable (A/R), invoicing, and bill presentment/payments are all crucial processes for businesses. Not getting paid in a timely manner, and efficiently, can have more significant consequences for SMBs.
Once again, technology, and specifically a SaaS solution, offers up powerful results. Garima Shah, President of Biller Genie; an award-winning Accounts Receivable (A/R) platform and e-invoicing solution that automates bill presentment, follow up, online payments, and reconciliation for SMBs, joins to discuss.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why AR is critical to all businesses, particularly SMBs.
- How Biller Genie helps businesses see increases in bill payments and AR time reductions.
- What Biller Genie’s philosophy around integrations is, and why it’s a critical item to focus on for many fintechs.
- How Biller Genie focuses on friction reduction to give a quality user experience.
- Garima’s thoughts on the future of A/R technology, payments, and what’s next for Biller Genie.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Garima Shah: LinkedIn
- Connect with Biller Genie: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook| Instagram | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: Biller Genie
“At Biller Genie, we are a team of dreamers on a mission to provide an automated, cloud-based accounts receivable platform that seamlessly integrates existing business processes for small and mid-sized businesses.
Our cloud-based solution automates your accounts receivable from bill presentment, follow up, collection, and reconciliation – without changing your current process.
- No new software to learn
- Integrates with your accounting software
- Keep your existing payment processor
The Genie integrates with your favorite accounting software, such as QuickBooks, Xero, or AccountingSuite. Our average subscriber gets paid 15 faster, reduces their overdue invoices by 40%, and save 10-20 hours of administrative work per week.”
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Fintech Product Growth Insights With Paul Garibian Of Nota December 1, 2021
- Financial Crime Risk Management With Jaime Ramirez Of Preventor November 23, 2021
- Improving Accounts Receivable With Garima Shah Of Biller Genie November 10, 2021
- Getting Cyber Security Right With Michael Argast Of Kobalt.io November 3, 2021
- Building Fintech Startup Dev Teams With Timothy Partasevitch of Smart IT October 27, 2021