Getting Cyber Security Right With Michael Argast Of Kobalt.io
Cyber security is a critical element for payments organizations, fintechs, and really any financial organization of any size to “get right” from the start. Not doing so can harm growth, user trust, and more.
Michael Argast, CEO and Co-Founder of Kobalt.io, which manages and develops cyber security programs for SMBs joins the show to explore the keys to cyber security success.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode
- Why cyber security matters so much to both payments and fintech organizations.
- What unique challenges payments and fintech companies face that others don’t in cybersecurity.
- The story behind Kobalt.io and how they help companies address cyber security needs as they scale.
- How to balance cybersecurity needs with a quality user experience that limits friction.
- Michael’s thoughts on the future of cyber security in the financial world, and what’s next for Kobalt.io.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show
- Connect with Michael Argast: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Kobalt.io: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
“Kobalt assesses, develops and runs cyber security programs for small and mid-sized organizations.
Kobalt partners with our clients using industry standards and best practices, shared service platforms and an extensive team of specialists to help level up their cyber security programs in a timely and cost-effective fashion.”