Financial crime is a challenge faced by all businesses, but particularly for financial organizations such as banks, fintechs, and payments businesses.
What are the keys to successfully approaching Financial Crime Risk Management (FCRM)? Jaime Ramírez, CEO of Preventor, joins the show to offer key insights. Preventor is the next generation self-service digital identity and fraud prevention collaborative platform for individuals, businesses, and governments… they’re leading the charge in the fight against financial crime. Listen along to learn how!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What the scope of financial crime is globally.
- What challenges financial organizations face when it comes to Financial Crime Risk Management or FCRM.
- The story behind Preventor and how their services work, particularly when it comes to identity verification.
- Where FCRM and tools/technologies designed to help organizations navigate it may be headed in the future.
- Jaime’s thoughts on regtech, payments, and their intersection with financial crime prevention tools.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Jaime Ramirez: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Preventor: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook| Instagram | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: Preventor
“Preventor was founded in 2017 in Delaware. Our headquarters are based in Miami, FL. Since then, we have expanded our business to Peru, Ecuador, Mexico, and France. With over 35 years of experience, our team continues to work towards an efficient, secure way to identify and prevent fraud, and to deliver a new way to comply with global KYC and AML regulations. Our mission, however, goes well beyond that.
Transparency in identity is essential to our economy and the attainment of freedom and safety around the world. This transparency, and how to achieve it, is foundational to Preventor’s score beliefs and pursuits. Some argue that anonymity and transparency cannot exist together. At Preventor, we understand and are in lockstep with the evolutions of electronic currencies and their global impact.”
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Fintech Product Growth Insights With Paul Garibian Of Nota December 1, 2021
- Financial Crime Risk Management With Jaime Ramirez Of Preventor November 23, 2021
- Improving Accounts Receivable With Garima Shah Of Biller Genie November 10, 2021
- Getting Cyber Security Right With Michael Argast Of Kobalt.io November 3, 2021
- Building Fintech Startup Dev Teams With Timothy Partasevitch of Smart IT October 27, 2021