Maximizing SaaS Revenue Via Payments With Spartak Buniatyan Of PayEngine
Many SaaS companies have integrated payments into their platforms to open up new revenue streams. Maximizing that revenue is something else altogether. Our guest on the show who will be explaining the “how” of revenue maximization is Spartak Buniatyan.
Spartak is the CEO and founder of PayEngine, which is a payments platform designed to help vertical market software vendors maximize their payment revenue, eliminate liability, and reduce complexity.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode
- Why revenue maximization is so critical for SaaS platforms.
- How integrated payments can take SaaS platforms to the next level.
- The story behind PayEngine, and how they help their customers.
- Spartak’s thoughts on the future of payments and the overall landscape.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show
- Connect with Spartak Buniatyan: LinkedIn | Crunchbase
- Connect with PayEngine: Website
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
PayEngine is the unique payments platform designed to help vertical market software vendors maximize payment revenue, eliminate liability and reduce complexity, and own and improve customer experience. With PayEngine’s platform, software vendors can set their own rates over interchange, control margins and retain the majority of their profits; eliminate MOR liability and dispute management, PCI/data security and compliance issues; and integrate with APIs, drop-in widgets and customizable UI.