High Risk Merchant Accounts For Authorize.net
Get A High Risk Merchant Account That Seamlessly Integrates With Authorize.net.
Authorize.Net (sometimes colloquially known as Auth.net) is a USA-based payment gateway provider that allows merchants to accept credit card and electronic check payments. The company was founded in 1996 and is now a subsidiary of Visa Inc. Authorize.Net provides services to 400,000+ merchants, with over 1 billion annual transactions totaling $140+ billion in payments.
Why Do Some Businesses Need A High Risk Merchant Account To Integrate With Their Payment Gateway?
Your business may use ecommerce software (or another type of software) that uses Authorize.net as the default payment gateway. In that case, you would likely want a merchant account that integrates with Authorize.net. Beyond that, your business may require a high risk merchant account — one that is compatible with Authorize.net — for one of two reasons:
- Industry Is High Risk
Your business operates in an industry to which some banks or underwriters refuse service. This categorization is somewhat subjective (and may change over time), but in general, a “high risk” categorization may encompass industries such as supplements & nutraceuticals, vape products, firearms, etc.
- Previous Chargebacks
Your merchant account has received multiple chargebacks within a relatively small sample size of transactions. Depending on your transaction volume, even two or three chargebacks within a month could trigger an automated or manual review of your merchant account.
Why Do So Many Authorize.net Users Choose Soar Payments For Their Credit Card Processing?
- Soar Payments specializes in merchant accounts for high risk and hard to place businesses. So your unique business can get approved and processing “ASAP.”
- It’s easy to integrate a Soar Payments merchant account with your Authorize.net payment gateway. If needed, we will provide the gateway along with your new merchant account. The integration process only takes about five minutes.
- You will automatically receive our Industry Minimum Pricing(even if your business operates in a high risk industry). Get simple, transparent pricing — and no hidden fees.
Our friendly Customer Support Team is standing by to approve your application
Questions? (888) 225-9405
How Your Soar Payments Merchant Account Will Integrate With Authorize.net
Soar Payments is an authorized partner of Authorize.net. After we approve your business’ application for a high risk merchant account, we will automatically integrate the Authorize.net payment gateway with your new merchant account. Additionally, we automatically configure common fraud prevention settings such as: Address Verification Service (AVS), Credit Code Verification (CCV), Daily Velocity Filter, and Advanced Fraud Detection Suite (AFDS). You may later adjust these settings to suit your businesses needs.
Once you have been approved by Soar Payments for a high risk merchant account, we will send you a Welcome Email. This Welcome Email will include your merchant account details, as well as your Authorize.net login details.
Here’s what to do once you’ve received your Authorize.net login credentials from Soar Payments:
- If you want to accept Virtual Terminal (over the phone) payments, first login at: https://account.authorize.net.
- Click Tools from the main toolbar.
- Select either Charge a Credit Card or Charge a Bank Account.
- Select Authorize and Capture.
- Enter the customer’s payment information in the fields provided.
- Enter the amount of the transaction and enter any other customer information in the fields provided.
- Click Submit.
- If you want to integrate Authorize.net with your preferred shopping cart to accept ecommerce payments, first login at: https://account.authorize.net.
- Save your API Login ID & Transaction Key.
- Input these two numbers in the configuration screen of your preferred online shopping cart.
Resources & Links For High Risk Merchants Using Authorize.net As Their Payment Gateway
Here are some resources you may find helpful if your business uses the Auth.net payment gateway, and you want to configure your merchant account to work with Auth.net.
Authorize.net Getting Started Guide: PDF download from Authorize.net.
Getting Started> Configure your account: Support center topic @ Support.Authorize.net.
SoarPay Frequently Asked Questions: ncludes FAQs regarding equipment and payment gateways.
How Does The Application Process Work?
- Apply Online
Complete the online application process (it takes 5 minutes). Get Started
- Get An Instant Quote
You’ll instantly receive a quote with Industry Minimum Pricing to DocuSign.
- Start Accepting Payments
Our Houston, Texas based Customer Support Team will help you get set up. We’ll make it fast and easy.
The latest happenings in the worlds of payments and fintech impact all kinds of businesses and industries. If you want to offer your customers the best experience around payments, or just want to learn about financial services that could help your business... PayPod: The Payments And Fintech Podcast has you covered!
Each episode, you’ll hear an interview directly with a leader from the payments and fintech industries. We talk with fintech entrepreneurs, security experts, mobile developers, eCommerce pros, and more…
From credit card processing to bitcoin… from retail POS systems to cutting edge digital payments tech… merchant accounts and mobile checkout… we cover it all!
Our podcast explores the fast-changing world of payments and fintech through interviews with thought leaders around the world. From credit card processing to bitcoin, and digital banks to finance software… we cover it all!