High Risk Merchant Accounts For Infusionsoft
Get A High Risk Merchant Account That Seamlessly Integrates With Your Infusionsoft Account.
Infusionsoft is a popular CRM and marketing automation platform for small businesses. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Chandler, Arizona. Infusionsoft claims to have 145,000 users on its software platform, and has raised over $125 million in investment capital, including $54 million from Goldman Sachs.
Why Do Some Infusionsoft Users Need A High Risk Merchant Account?
Infusion users sometimes need an alternative credit card processing solution, rather than Infusionsoft Payments–the “in house” payment solution–for one of the following reasons:
- Industry Is High Risk
Your Infusionsoft “store” sells some products that are not supported by Infusionsoft Payments. Products not supported by Infusionsoft Payments include nutritional supplements, lead generation, and other products that are in categories that are considered “high risk” from a merchant services perspective.
- Previous Chargebacks
Your existing or previous merchant account received multiple chargebacks within a relatively small sample size of orders. Depending on your Infusionsoft ecommerce order volume, even two or three chargebacks within a month could trigger an automated or manual review of your merchant account.
Why Do So Many Infusionsoft Users Choose Soar Payments For Their Credit Card Processing?
- Soar Payments specializes in merchant accounts for high risk and hard to place businesses. So your unique ecommerce business can get approved and processing “ASAP.”
- It’s easy to integrate a Soar Payments merchant account with your Infusionsoft account. The process takes about five minutes (and we can even walk you through it!)
- You will automatically receive our Industry Minimum Pricing (even if your business operates in a high risk industry). Get simple, transparent pricing (and no hidden fees).
Our friendly Customer Support Team is standing by to approve your application
Questions? (888) 225-9405
How To Integrate A ThirdHow To Integrate A New Merchant Account & Payment Gateway With Your Infusionsoft Account
Infusionsoft supports integration with many of the most popular payment gateways, including Authorize.net, CartConnect, eWay, Network Merchants Inc. (NMI), Nexus Merchants, PayPal Payflow Pro, and PowerPay.
Because a high risk merchant account with Soar Payments automatically comes with either an Authorize.net or Network Merchants Inc. (NMI), integrating your new merchant account with your Infusionsoft account will be relatively easy.
Here’s the step by step process to integrate a third party merchant account & payment gateway with your Infusionsoft account:
- Go to E-Commerce > E-Commerce Setup.
- Click on Payment Types in the settings menu.
- Complete the integration setup process recommended by GatewayFunnelPros for NMI. Lastly, make sure to test your funnel with a test transaction!
- Select your payment gateway (e.g. Network Merchants, Auth.net, etc) from the drop-down.
- Enter the relevant information for your payment gateway. If you were approved for a Soar Payments high risk merchant account, this information will be located in your Welcome Email.
- Click “Save” when finished.
- Select your newly configured merchant account from the drop-down, and save your changes.
Resources & Links For High Risk Infusionsoft Merchants
Here are some resources you may find helpful if your business uses the Infusionsoft marketing automation platform, and you’ve been categorized as “high risk.”
Supported Merchant Accounts: Knowledge base article for Infusionsoft users.
Payment Options In Infusionsoft: Knowledge base article for Infusionsoft users.
More Ways to Get Paid from Infusionsoft: Article about Infusionsoft Payments; includes list of product categories that are un-supported by Infusionsoft Payments.
How Does The Application Process Work?
- Apply Online
Complete the online application process (it takes 5 minutes). Get Started
- Get An Instant Quote
You’ll instantly receive a quote with Industry Minimum Pricing to DocuSign.
- Start Accepting Payments
Our friendly, in-house client support team will help you get set up. We’ll make it fast and easy.
The latest happenings in the worlds of payments and fintech impact all kinds of businesses and industries. If you want to offer your customers the best experience around payments, or just want to learn about financial services that could help your business... PayPod: The Payments And Fintech Podcast has you covered!
Each episode, you’ll hear an interview directly with a leader from the payments and fintech industries. We talk with fintech entrepreneurs, security experts, mobile developers, eCommerce pros, and more…
From credit card processing to bitcoin… from retail POS systems to cutting edge digital payments tech… merchant accounts and mobile checkout… we cover it all!
Our podcast explores the fast-changing world of payments and fintech through interviews with thought leaders around the world. From credit card processing to bitcoin, and digital banks to finance software… we cover it all!