SoarPay Is The #1 Choice For Tour, Charter & Bus Line Merchant Services.
- Instant Online Quote. When you submit your application, you’ll get an instant price quote to DocuSign. No offline paperwork, no faxes, no waiting.
- Industry Minimum Pricing. You will automatically receive Industry Minimum Pricing in your online quote. No more frustrating haggling with sales reps.
- USA-Based Customer Support. When you call or email, you’ll always speak to our friendly support team, based in Houston, TX.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of bus line industry businesses do you accept?
Soar Payments accepts a wide range of travel companies within the bus line industry. These include micro and small businesses, as well as mid-sized and large corporate businesses. Typical merchants include bus lines (local and interstate), tour bus companies, scheduled and charter bus companies, and other businesses providing bus services.
To be approved, your bus line business must prove it can maintain a chargeback ratio below 2%. Applicants with a history of chargeback ratios exceeding 3% cannot be approved. Additionally, your business must be located, and operate, solely within the United States of America. The business owner must also be a US citizen or valid visa holder.
Does a Soar Payments merchant account allow for advance payment for a bus ticket or bus charter?
We understand that it is important for cash flow and operational reasons that your charter, tour or bus line business be able to accept advance reservation payments. A Soar Payments merchant account will allow payments for booking reservations up to one full year in advance. Reservations may not allow payments in excess of one year in advance.
Is there a transaction ceiling on a Soar Payments merchant account? Can my business process large transactions?
During the application process, you can tell us how much your largest typical ticket size runs; when an underwriter reviews your application, it will be reviewed with your business’ specific transaction ceiling in mind. If requesting an average ticket size larger than $5,000, you will likely be asked to provide the prior two years of business financials.
What types of bus line merchant accounts does Soar Payments offer?
Soar Payments offers a full-spectrum of merchant services to tour, charter and bus line companies. These include:
- Retail: A retail merchant account enables businesses to accept face-to-face debit and credit card payments via a traditional credit card machine or point of sale system.
- Mobile: A mobile merchant account enables your business to accept face-to-face credit and debit card payments via a swiper (included with each account) that plugs into your mobile phone or iPad.
- Virtual Terminal: Also called a payment gateway merchant account, a virtual terminal enables businesses to accept payments over the phone, via mail, or typed into a computer (without needing other equipment).
- eCommerce: An eCommerce merchant account allows you to accept credit card payments via your website’s online shopping cart.
How Does The Application Process Work?
Step 1. Apply Online
Complete the online application process (it takes 5 minutes). Click here to begin.
Step 2. Get An Instant Quote
You’ll instantly receive a quote with Industry Minimum Pricing to DocuSign.
Step 3. Start Accepting Payments
Our Houston based Customer Support Team will help you get set up, fast and easily.
Our friendly Customer Support Team is standing by to approve your application:
Application Secured By SSL Technology.